Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh that Rain that Rain at the Garden Party

My second full day in Singapore. The day before Christmas Eve and mom and I spent the day from mall to mall due to a down pour. A mall is a mall is a mall is a mall. Malls: they all start to blur together, there are very few distinguishing factors so this post is a bit scant. The bottom picture is the beginning of our day and the top picture is the end.
I included another bathroom because they are so beautiful here! Halls of mirrors on the walls in the malls.
The "naughty" picture was a sex toy window display which I thought was unusual given Singapore's reputation for be very conservative. I didn't get a good shot of the toys but they were very well made.


While mom and I were waiting for the bus I noticed someone left a handkerchief on the bench at the stop. Then when we got on the bus the first thing I saw was a woman holding a handkerchief over her mouth. It explained everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment